- Spherical shape is very bite resistant so won’t get chewed up
- No metal parts and no screwdriver needed to clamp bully stick in place
- Can be secured to a chair/table leg to keep your dog occupied while they wait for their puppychino
- Works great as a handle to hold for some quality chewing time with your dog
- Hollow 3D printed light weight construction
- Replaceable parts so you can replace only the component that’s worn out
- Doesn’t rely on friction to hold bully stick which ends up slobbery and slippery
Other bully stick holders are not bite resistant, will get chewed up and risk your dog eating bits of plastic or rubber, rely on friction to hold the bully stick which can become very slippery when covered in dog slobber or have metal screws that could injure your dog. Some also require a screw driver to operate.
Monchballs are printed to order. There is a 3 day lead time for printing and then shipping is subject to normal postage/courier times.
Returns and refunds only accepted if the product is faulty in some way. No returns for change of colour or misuse.